Pandemic II

Stacykins

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Escanaba, MI
Let me introduce ya'll to a fun little flash game called Pandemic II . We're getting into flu season, so why don't you try your hand at engineering a pathogen to take over the world? It is harder than you'd think! Can YOU infect Madagascar?

1278103655674.jpg

Another person that plays Pandemic 2!
wee.gif

Sadly, I've never been able to infect Madagascar, and I've played it 15+ times. I can get the entire world except Madagascar, though!

And it's fun to name your virus silly or ominous things. One time, I tried to infect everyone with Love. Another time? "95% of the world has been wiped out by Scarlet Weather Rhapsody of All Humankind."

Haha, your naming is awesome!

Infecting Madagascar (unless you start there) seems to be completely a matter of luck. I don't know what algorithm is used for how many ships go to Madagascar, but it doesn't happen often and at the first sneeze, ports close! AAAAARG!

I did just destroy the earth with a bacteria in realistic. I guess I did it too slowly, since I only got 77K points.

My strategy is to sell off every symptom except something like coughing, increase my immunities and how I can infect people, and then just wait and see who I infect. If I can't get everyone, then I reset. Also, I tend to choose the one with the lowest visibility.

What do you like naming your viruses?

Maybe I'll play it again tonight... I shall infect everyone with either the Maverick Virus, or Oyaji Moe.

I've infected Madagascar ONCE. And somehow managed to destroy every nation except China.

TVTropes actually lists Madagascar under "properly paranoid."
lol.png
Love the comic. "SHUT. DOWN. EVERYTHING."

Back
Top Bottom