Pandora or Trollbeads anyone?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by San, Aug 12, 2010.

1. San

San Songster

I was just wundering who's wearing one of these brands?

I've got Pandora, two bracelets and a necklace, but saving now for a Trollbead. I like both.
    Yesterday was my birthday and my boyfriend got me a silver/ gold bead and my mom gave me some clips.

The beads in Europe aren't always the same is in the US or Canada. For instance I've been looking for the Pandora Travel Box since years but it's not for sale in Europe. Same as some beads.

Well show your bracelets, necklace and beads or more.

I'll try to make a pic a.s.a.p.

2. San

San Songster

No one?

3. greeneggsandham

greeneggsandham Songster

Mar 10, 2008
    Putnam,CT
    I have a Camilla one. I'm hoping to get a beehive, seahorse, and chicken charm for Christmas this year. [​IMG]

4. San

San Songster

Oh that's a beauty as well.

Right now I'm into the Trollbead, saving some money for a new bracelet. I really like the stories on their beads.

5. keedokes

keedokes Songster

Feb 25, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I have a Pandora bracelet with only three beads on it: birthstone beads for March (my daughter), August (my son), and October (me).

6. Betsy410

Betsy410 In the Brooder

May 29, 2010
    I have a pandora bracelet. I love it but I haven't worn it in awhile. Thanks for reminding me! [​IMG]

Betsy

7. San

San Songster

I've got two Pandora bracelets with 10 beads and some murano on one and 12 beads and murano on the other also a necklace with 3 orgine Pandora murano on.

I buy the murano beads on ebay not the real one for the bracelets so I can switch once and a while.

For the trollbeads I realy love the new oslo bracelet but that's way to much to buy [​IMG] so I need to keep out for some discount beads for that one.

8. San

San Songster

Well I can atleast show you a picture of my trollbeads bracelet, and soon my pandora as well.

This is the one a made today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the first one I did.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: