HELP! I have hatching eggs and I have no idea what I am going to do. I have never hatched before so I bought these eggs with the plan to have someone else incubate for me. The agreement was one dollar per egg that hatches, which sounded great to me. The eggs actually arrived today, three days before I expected them and now my planned incubator says they decided to go out of town for a couple of weeks and they can't incubate them for me! Eeeks! I have absolutely no idea what I am supposed to do! I am panicking because I really want to give the eggs their best shot and I don't know if I should go out and buy an incubator and try it myself or what to do. I am not easily rattled, but this has me worried to death!