Paper beads - any interest?

Mary Of Exeter

Songster
10 Years
Apr 10, 2009
Rowan County, NC
Anyone want some paper beads? I made a whole bunch out of a magazine. Mixed sizes and colors, with glossy finish.
33bn6e1.jpg

Cool! I saw a show on this, ..a lady made some really cool looking things out of them. Good luck!

Why don't you make some cute little Christmas gifts with them.....or of your hosting a big Thanksgiving dinner.....make you some cute napkin rings out of them or something. Or even better....if there is going to be lots of kids at your house.....use them for entertainment for the kids and they can make a craft of their own to keep.

Just a thought or 2 or 3.........

Very cool!!! The people of BYC never cease to amaze me with their creativity.
thumbsup.gif

So far besides chicken things I have learned how to plan my family meals, how to make soap, how to make homemade bread, how to take professional looking pictures with a cardboard box, how to bead on fabric, and the list goes on and on. I just love this place!!!

Last edited:
I too have also learned all kinds of stuff. So many talented and creative people. The only bad thing about it is I get so many ideas and want to try making so much stuff...but I don't have the supplies to do it
tongue2.gif
Slowly working on that part though, haha.

Back
Top Bottom