Papered rabbits in WI Must sell soon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by backforty, Nov 10, 2008.

1. backforty

backforty Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2008
    central WI
    I have some rabbits I need to sell before winter. Im running out of cage space. I have Mini Rexes and 1 polish rabbit. The minis have papers the polish is purebred but no papers. All are healthy and very friendly. Show, breeding and pet quality. I will take offers.
    Mini Rexes
    -TnHs Hfs1 black sr buck, proven sire, has great papers, many grand champs, carries tort, Not the best show rabbit but his babies are nice! 1 yo. $20
    -Star nevas Molly, broken sable doe, 1 yo, has had babies, minnow lake and DC lines, bigger sized. Beautiful color $15
    -Star nevas Dolly, black doe, 1 y., sister of above doe, great mom, has alot of sable pt in her. $15
    -Back Fortys Juliet, black jr doe, Mom is brk black with 1 gc leg dad is black buck TnHs Hfs1(above for sale) Looking nice, show quality,born 7-31-2008 $20
    -litter of 1 black buck, 2 black does, 1 tort doe, born 7-31-2008, Mom is black Star nevas Dolly (for sale above) dad is minnow lakes Carhart a sable pt. Have alot of sable, sable pt, tort in there papers. $10-$15

-Polish chocolate doe, 2 yo, was a 4h showmanship bunny, no papers, very friendly easy to handle, did have 2 litters in the past, Would be wonderful pet or beginners 4h project.$5

Pictures and more info at www.freewebs.com/backfortyrabbitry

2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Can bunnies be shipped?.....

3. backforty

backforty Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 29, 2008
    central WI
    I've never done it. Ive heard its complicated and expensive.

4. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Ok [​IMG]. I was just wondering. I hope they all get wonderful homes!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by