Paps poultry

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by asmfshr, Aug 4, 2011.

1. asmfshr

asmfshr Out Of The Brooder

Jun 24, 2011
    Paulden
    Has anyone heard of them ? Reference?

2. jmagill

jmagill Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Western Wyoming
    You can also do a search on google and look at cached items.

3. tjebarr

tjebarr Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2011
    No one will make negative comments on this breeder because they seem to get pulled and we get reprimanded and BYC members continue to get screwed.

4. nincomcoop

nincomcoop Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2010
  5. greeneacre

greeneacre Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Garner, nc
    Have had good experiences and nice birds from Paps.

6. tjebarr

tjebarr Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2011
    I think you are the only person that has posted that has had a positive experience with this breeder.

7. SilkieGirl

SilkieGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2011
    Morristown
    I have had a good experience also with buying from this breeder. The breed I originally ordered there was trouble with in hatching, but people this is natuaral and can happen to anyone. There so he is gladly replacing my order with some different birds of my choosing that I have seen pictures of and that look gorgeous. The prices from this breeder are very reasonable versus other breeders with this quality and bloodlines of birds. I have dealt with ordering birds from various breeders online for sometime, I have always gotten amazing quality birds who have done well in all the shows they were entered in and have produced birds even better than themselves. Most people do not realize when buying from a small operation, there are many, it takes time you cant just make the hens lay when you want them to.

8. ThreeG

ThreeG New Egg

May 4, 2012
    This guy is a BIG FRAUD. He cashed my check and never delivered any birds. He never offered to refund or replace my order. He took the money and ran. I will be filling a complaint. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE. I will be happy to answer any questions but I have a busy schedule and do not visit the web often. I had tried to find a review before I sent him money I wish this was out there then. PAPS POULTRY in Maryland is thief.

9. brenda36

brenda36 New Egg

May 2, 2012
    I sent money for birds in march and still haven't got any birds yet

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by