Paracord bracelets! Desert/Woodland camo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mary Of Exeter, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    These are the first two I have ever made. The clasps are swivel lobster clasps. Both bracelets are about 7.5 inches long from tip of clasp to tip of loop.

Paracord survival bracelets are a good source of cord when you need it! They usually take 7-10 feet of cord to braid one bracelet. Cut it loose, unravel, and there's a lot of footage to use for any emergency. This is 550 paracord with 7 inner strands. Very tough stuff. Won't mold or rot, so you can get it wet and it won't bother it! I will be making custom bracelets once I get a few more colors (unless you want one of these colors). I'm also waiting on some small side-release buckles, which I feel will be much easier to work with than these clasps. I can also make them with buttons and a loop to put it through. I'll be getting some more wooden buttons and BDU buttons (along with whatever else neat looking I find!). I have already made one for myself, in which I woodburned "I love my marine" onto a wooden button.
    Which reminds me, these two colors match USMC cammies perfectly! [​IMG]

This auction is for one bracelet. The winner will have their choice of the two. The other I will sell for the same price. Doing this to get an idea of how much I can sell them for. I do take paypal [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's me wearing these exact bracelets [​IMG] Sorry for the crappy webcam pictures.
    [​IMG]

And an example of my button one, haha. I will take much more time on writing on the other ones. Mine is kind of sloppy looking. Can't blame me as it was my first attempt!
    [​IMG]

Here is another option I'll have for my custom bracelets. Stretchy endless ones! The middle piece is elastic/stretchy and therefore you can just slide it over your hand like you would a hair tie.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by