Parade of Coops!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by beakkeeper, Sep 16, 2008.

1. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    This weekend I went to the parade of coops in Minneapolis/St. Paul! What a turnout! Over 100 people turned out, including several teens and kids. I dragged a friend along with me, and she is now giving me a bad time about calling her a hick (she lives in a rural suburb) [​IMG] Who'll be laughing when I get my gorgeous organic delicious eggs from astoundingly beautiful chickens? [​IMG]

2. Toast n Jelly

Toast n Jelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2007
    St.Charles, QC
    You'll have to invite her for brunch and watch her turn green with envy and maybe decide to have a few city chickens [​IMG]

Did you take any pics?

3. cat

cat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    My sister lives in St Paul, and we have never heard of this parade before... do you have any pictures?

4. Chickenaddict

Chickenaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    East Bethel MN
    Quote::eek: Parade of coops and i missed it!!!! awww shucks i have never heard of such a thing but had i i would have been there too.

5. beakkeeper

beakkeeper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    I have a couple... but it was RAINING so they aren't very good. I heard about it thru this program called Chickens in the City or something like that. Will post the pics as soon as they are done uploading (which I can't do until the fam is done with it [​IMG] )

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by