Paranoid or issue

Byrd gal

Songster
Dec 31, 2020
Sw ohio
I got my coop cameras in today. I was doing dishes watching my girls and noticed one bird gaping and stretching her neck. They were roosting for the night so most were preening as she was but she repeatedly gaped ten times or so before she stopped. Should i worm them if so with what. Vetrx or ivermetin i have never wormed a chicken. I have ACV water for them but they free range.they are young 10 months old.

Ok i will say paranoid for now. Things are so crazy I am hoping for a more peaceful 2021 and maybe reading into things too much. Damn...sry you all🤪

Hello! I’m a fellow paranoid Chicken Mama, so I understand. I agree with nuthatched‘s comment - probably just shifting or trying to work something down. My girls ‘yawn’ on occasion - sometimes several times in a row - and they’re still okay 😊.

Hello! I’m a fellow paranoid Chicken Mama, so I understand. I agree with nuthatched‘s comment - probably just shifting or trying to work something down. My girls ‘yawn’ on occasion - sometimes several times in a row - and they’re still okay 😊.
I 'm glad I am in good company then. I do love them so much. I have more chicken time than human time thanks to covid

Back
Top Bottom