Pardoned fowl competition!

M-H-Fielding

Formerly known as -7-6-
Apr 10, 2019
Oermount
My Coop
My Coop
Hello, everyone! I know it's a tradition every year around this time for the President to pardon a turkey, and it get me thinking: maybe I should open a competition for turkeys (and other fowl) that have been pardoned this year.
If you have a bird that was kept and not eaten for thanksgiving, please be sure to enter him or her!

How to enter;
You must enter a picture of your bird, and a name to go with it. Write a small informational background, telling us about this bird. You can also tell us what the bird is doing in the picture. Limit one picture per entry.

Here are the rules;
1. Your posts must be age appropriate and follow all BYC guidelines.
2. It must be a bird that is currently living.
3. Your picture must be a new one, NOT one that has been entered in another competition.
4. ONE picture per entry.

Ok, please have fun! I will no longer accept entries after December 18th, and the entries will be judged by Christmas Morning.
I will be going by Mountain Standard time. The entry with the most likes by December 25th will be the winner.
All fowl will be accepted in this competition.
Alright, thank you for reading through this! Have fun!
Happy late Thanksgiving, everyone!

Last edited:
IMG_1841.jpeg
IMG_1842.jpeg

Names: Doodle and Smudge
Breed: Cornish X

RIP Smudge. Smudge gave her life to teach me and so many others so so much. I will remember you always. 💕

I wish I could join, but all of my animals are pets, and we wouldn’t ever eat them. We do have heritage breed turkeys, but they are also pets.:p
Most of mine are pets too!
If you are still interested, pets are also included. :)
You can enter one or two if you'd like, the rule of thumb is pretty much that you can't enter a bird that HAS been eaten, lol!

Back
Top Bottom