Parents: What children's song gets stuck in your head?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Chick_In_The_Burbs, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Chick_In_The_Burbs

Chick_In_The_Burbs Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Western Washington
    I went to sleep last night with the Blues Clues song stuck in my head. What songs do your kids get stuck in your head?

I'd do a poll but there are too many options! :lol:

2. Bunnylady

Bunnylady POOF Goes the Pooka

Nov 27, 2009
    Wilmington, NC
    Well, my kids are now teenagers, so it's more likely to be tunes from Minecraft-themed music videos these days. But when they were younger, I had a lot of Veggietales "Silly Songs" that got stuck there. When my son was a toddler, his favorite movie was "Milo and Otis", I cannot begin to tell you how many times I wound up humming, "Gonna take a walk outside today . . . ."[​IMG]

3. tls_ranch

tls_ranch Stares at Chickens

The Backyardigans...lots of cute kid songs that annoyingly get stuck in my head. Don't even want to think to hard about which songs in particular...one might get stuck in my head and I'll be doomed for the rest of the night. LOL

4. punk-a-doodle

punk-a-doodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    The old My Little Ponies theme, the new My Little Ponies theme, and some Moose and Zee songs. I found I didn't need kids to thoroughly enjoy children's programming. It is more at my level.

"Yay! Share!"

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Grandparent here - the Caillou theme song. UGH!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by