Parrotles. Any breeders near me?

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by L&Schickens, Jan 17, 2010.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    My son and I would like to buy some Parrotles. I know I can have them shipped to me, but don't want to ad another $100 + to the cost. Are there any parrotle breeders near Centralia WA 98531?
    Thanks [​IMG]

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    no, but if you are ever visiting so cal... or a friend is... I have dilutes, blue pied, turquoise, a fallow male, an blue baby split to albino, a blue juvenile split to turquoise... and a solid white with dark eyes, not dilute blue...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. duckluck

duckluck Dulcimyrh Ducks

Oct 22, 2009
    Illinois
    If you contact the National Cage Bird Show (NCBS), which runs the largest international bird show in the US, they can likely direct you to someone who breeds good quality birds close to you. I am certain that if they know of someone they will be happy to help you acquire a quality bird and happy to help one of their members sell one! Society of Parrot Exhibitors and Breeders (SPBE) would be another.

4. Flippacase

Flippacase Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    Massachusetts
    those look like lovebirds!!!

5. bagendhens

bagendhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Outside the Boundries
    i LOVE parrotlets.
    i used to have an albino named boo, he/she was a rescue (someone had let him out unclipped and hed flown from NJ to CT and tried to attack me when i whent to check the mail lol.
    he passed away not too long ago so i too am on the look out.
    there great little birds, i prefer them to lovvies, such characters!

6. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:A pair of blues is exactly what we want! We do go to Cali sometimes. We will have to look you up. We usually go to the central coast area, San luis obispo/Paso Robles.
    Thanks so much!!!
    I will look up the caged bird group too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by