Parrots For Sale

natebuiltspecifx

Hatching
8 Years
Jul 10, 2011
Forestville
For sale are 2 domesticated parrots one is a FEMALE Blue and Gold Macaw and the other is an MALE Vosmarie Eclectus. The birds are both very healthy and the Eclectus has been feather picking since it became 3 years old and is quite common with these birds however it is correctable with many options but it has not been mutilating itself so I did not want to stress the bird out more at this time. Both birds are 4 years old and I am including a high quality powder coated cage with each bird (valued at $399 and $599 when new but are 4 years old and still in excellent condition) The Blue and Gold's cage is large and measures 30" deep, 40" wide, and 65" tall (this includes a play area on top of cage with feeder cups). The Eclectus's cage is 20" deep, 32" wide, and 60" tall. Both cages come with toys, feeder cups, seed catcher trays, many perches, and water feeders.
I really hate to part with these pets but a new addition to the family has made it far too stressful for the birds and others and it is not fair for these pets to go through the torment of feeling neglected bc of a new arrival. They still are handled and played with but they have changed how they act when the other family member is around. I want the birds to go to a good home and this is why I am only asking $800 for EACH bird and this includes cage and everything needed. They are both solid ankle banded for identification and were purchased years ago as babies and hand fed. They both talk and communicate but need to be comfortable to do so, they will need a little adjustment with a new owner but in a few weeks with loving care and handling they will come around and be very friendly to you. They both will allow petting and will allow you to pick them up but as I said with new people it may take a little while for them to get comfortable as this has been my experience with many parrot species.
You will not find a cheaper parrot/cage combination around anywhere so act fast as they will not last long I am sure. You may contact me with questions via e-mail at: [email protected].
If birds and cages are to be shipped this will be at the purchasers expense and typical parrot shipping is $100 per bird (at least it was 4 years ago) and the cage shipping will need to be calculated. You can pick up parrots if you choose to and that is the preferred method and I will include free carry cages for you (same as a cat carry crate). Thank you, Nathan

Back
Top Bottom