Parti colored miniature schnauzer puppies, ARKANSAS

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I'm posting these for my mom, 2 black and white females, one black and white male, and one chocolate and white female. They will be 6 weeks old Monday, and will be ready to go at 8 weeks. Tails and dew claws have been done, and they will have age appropriate shots, we're also hoping to give them their first haircuts before they go.
These pics were taken at I think 4 weeks (listed in order of their birth),
The boy,
Male.jpg

Girl #1 (chocolate)
Female1.jpg

Girl #2
Female2.jpg

Girl #3
Female3.jpg

She's asking $150 each!

Yes, they are! I need to get updated pics, they change so much from week to week, and I think they are cuter now!

Girl #1 is the one I'd love to keep to, I just love that color! There is actually another chocolate girl that my dad is keeping, she's pretty cute to, she's got a more solid face and more spotty body!

But they're all cute!

Oh they are soooo cute. If I didn't have two babies and two dogs already, I would so make the drive. But they really really have me tempted. If you don't find homes for them, post again. I might cave by then.

I will post again if they don't sell. I already have 3 dogs, I have to keep telling myself that! 3 is already more then I need!

I think #3 is the most photogenic, I have to dig through and find good pics of the others, but hers is always easy! I thought she and #1 made a cute pair because they are so similar marked, just different colors!

How much? They are cute.
ETA: I see how much they are now. Again they are cute.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom