Parti schnauzers-AR Updated

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    So still a few pups left, definately the male, and one female, I'm just not 100% sure which female, but I think it's Bethanie.

They will be 9 weeks old Monday, tails and dew claws have been done, ears are natural, scheduled to get their shots Tuesday. Are started house and crate training.

The father of these pups is my dad's dog Mojo, he is his constant companion and farm dog! Lives inside, but goes w/ my dad everywhere including to check fences and cows. Very loyal and responsive. Absolutely in love w/ my dad! Now why am I mentioning this? Because Jonas is just like his dad! He's going to be a great dog! I let him go out w/ me to hang out while I trimmed feet (miniature horses), his first time out there, and despite lots of new sights, smells, and sounds he came right back to me everytime I called him! He already knows his name and answers to it, although he could also get use to a new one.

He's a very solid and macho looking boy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the picture overload, he's just so photogenic!

I believe the female that is still avaliable is Bethanie (her or Tina, one is sold and mom said she thinks they are taking Tina)

Bethanie is the smallest (well one of the two smallest) I think she's going to be a little girl, nice and petite like her mom. She's a lover, just wants to shower everyone w/ kisses! She is at my dad's, he thought it would help his pup adjust having a sibling along. He said the two he took are very close (they are the two smallest, and the most alike), but if he didn't already have a black and white (Mojo, he wanted something different, and Josey is chocolate and white), he'd probably choose to keep Bethanie, he said they are very close, but he thinks Bethanie may be just alittle more tuned into him!

I don't have any new pics of Bethanie, hopefully I will get some tomarrow, I've got some older pics, but nothing since she was groomed. She has a mostly black body and head, w/ white legs, belly, neck, and face markings. Here is a pic when I think she was 4 weeks old, (looks quite abit different now that she's alittle older, and w/ her hair cut, but very cute!)
    [​IMG]

So if anyone is interested she is asking $150.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  2. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Jonas is adorable. He has a heart on his head!! I love it. Are these standard or miniture? I think they are great looking dogs. I have way to many dogs, but just had to take a quick peek.

Happy Easter.

3. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    They are miniature, I guess I should have mentioned that. It does look like a heart, but it was bigger and to me it looked like a leaf!

It's neat how the markings change as they grow.

4. sydni82

sydni82 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2009
    Arkansas
    How much are you asking on them?

5. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    $150

6. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    Just wanted to update and apoligizes for not getting pics of Bethanie, I will soon! I gave their mom a haircut (and mom's other schnauzer) and as soon as I get a chance I'm going to get some pics of them, I will then post updated pics of Bethanie (I'll get some of Jonas to).

They got their shots and a check up yesterday, all checked out great!

And I know I'm getting repetitive in my bragging, but Jonas is just such a great puppy! I took them out to the office before we went to the vet, I took them out to potty, and they took off! Well sort of, mom's been taking them w/ her most days and apparently the smokers go to the back of the shop and that is where the pups where going. I was afraid they'd get run over (trucking company) so started trying to call them back, the girls ignored me, but Jonas came running back! Today I was out there again and they were also there (only 3 this time though), and we had a repeat, girls ignored me and Jonas came back. I just think he is super responsive for such a young puppy!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  7. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    So I finally got some pics, they are alittle rushed, it wasn't the greatest day for pics and the pups seemed to think there were way funner things to do then pose for pics!

So there are some changes, dad is now thinking he may want to keep Bethanie instead of Josey! So I'm not sure who's avaliable, I'm going to go ahead and post pics of all three girls, dad is keeping one (either Bethanie or Josey) and another has a home waiting (I don't think they care which, they just want a girl), and one is avaliable. They are just about ready for another trim!

First is Tina, she was the biggest at birth, but was quickly past by her brother and Marly,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And w/ Marly
    [​IMG]

And Now Bethanie, she and Josey are the smallest pups, and the most alike, they look and act alike!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry didn't get alot of her,

Now Josey, most of these are older, I was focusing more on getting pics of the other two,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are some pics of the Mom,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    If only you were closer!!! They are very nice!!

9. Birdgirl

Birdgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2009
    Indiana
    OH I wished to live closer! sooo cute!

10. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I think that's how it always goes, everyone is to far away!

Anyway, little Jonas left today for his new home, I'm going to miss him, but it will be nice to only have two pups to have to watch. And he got a really good home!

Anyway one pup left to go, I think it is Josey, I had several emails and a few calls yesterday, mostly wanting females, but she's still here. Someone better hurry and get her before my dad changes his mind again! I can tell he's really strungling w/ it, we called him to tell him someone was coming to see her and make sure he was keeping the other one, and I can tell he'd like to keep them both! He was out of town and he called just after they left to find out who they took (we were baby sitting). There really is no reason for him to take them both home w/ him, but when he came back he still did! So I have a feeling if she doesn't go soon he'll be keeping her too!

I won't argue w/ him if he does, I'd love for them both to stay in the family, but I'm not sure he really needs two puppies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by