Partridge, Buff, Black, White and Blue Silkie Chicks, 3 weeks and older - near Meadville, PA

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by Silkie horsechick, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I have 10 buff Silkie Chicks for sale from my own eggs with parent stock from Catdance, Bobbi Porto, and Sundown . . .no others. . .Nice Breeding Quality/Show Quality parents and 4 buff Silkie Chicks hatched from CJ Exotic eggs.

All super nice chicks with the right toe count and many vaulted.

Price is $15 each. . Email for more pics or more information. I do ship and welcome pick up.

Thanks

Geri
    [email protected]

Last edited: May 13, 2012
  2. 2seth2

2seth2 Songster

Nov 6, 2011
    Reno,NV
    how old are the buffs?

3. Hatch dates are 3/8 and 3/15 . .
    thanks for the question. .

4. denisejoyce68

denisejoyce68 In the Brooder

Apr 9, 2012
    Interested in the buff-How much to ship and what is the min. needed to ship? I'm in central Fl.
    Thanks for answering:)
    Denise

5. I'm shipping 5 to FLA today and the cost was $48.50 for shipping and $8 for the box.
    Our weather here is good. I would go with at least 5 or 6 though.

6. ChookhengeFarm

ChookhengeFarm In the Brooder

Apr 10, 2012
    Clarkston Michigan
    I am looking for buffs with white tipped feathers (or even better a buff & white like in my Silkies Wanted album), and Partridge, also white with really good type. I am restarting my flock after having to cut back to 8 birds the last 2 years, and lost some of the genetics I like. LMK if you think you can help me. Thx

7. Bantamchickowne

Bantamchickowne Hatching

Apr 15, 2012
    Tennesse
    How much to tennessee ?? I would love to have some of these bountifully birds.

8. depending on how many. . but around 35-45 I would think with shipping and box.
    What colors are you interested in. . ?

9. Bantie7Chick

Bantie7Chick Hatching

Jan 3, 2012
    Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL, HEALTHY Buff and White Silkie chicks. They arrived safe and sound.

10. Thanks!!! Enjoy your new babies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by