1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Partridge cochin eggs, anybody interested? *PICS ADDED*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MandyH, Jan 25, 2008.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I am over run with partridge cochin eggs. I do not want anymore of this color because I am trying to get into the blues and buffs. So instead of eating them, I was wondering if anybody on here would be interested in buying any. I think $12 a dozen and whatever it costs to ship. The fertility on these eggs is always like 100% so I know they will do good. These are the BIG cochins. Just email me and let me know if interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everybody thought it ws treat time so I couldn't get just a picture of a pair.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  2. oakmancritters

oakmancritters Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2007
    oakman,alabama
    how much would shipping be to zip 35587

3. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    AWW Man, could you post pics of your birds or a link to some pics, if they look like what I think they do I will want some in a couple weeks. [​IMG] there really aremnt to many other colors I want but these I would. Could you check shipping for 52210 for a dozen eggs. Jenn

4. MandyH

I have added apic. Not a good one, but you can at least get a look at the cochins.

5. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

I PMed you this morning Kristen, did you get it?

I am interested in getting some!

Thanks,
    Lisa [​IMG]

6. cgjsmith

cgjsmith Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    tennessee
    I would like some but not for another 2 weeks. I've got quail eggs in now. Crystal

7. roosters97

roosters97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    VA
    i have been looking for ever! could i get some in like two months?

8. MandyH

We have had a cold streak the last few days and they are not laying but like 3 a day right now, but as it warms up I will be covered up again. I am trying to sell these chickens to make room for some blues but I will have eggs until I sell the chickens.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by