Partridge Cochin, Partridge Wyandotte, Red Dorking Large Fowl S Qualit

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rtroxel, Oct 5, 2011.

1. rtroxel

rtroxel Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 26, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    I have quite a few young birds for sale that I can deliver to Crossroads in Indianapolis or Central Indiana in Lebanon, IN over the next month. If you want shipping, you send a box and pay for shipping cost. Local pick up is also an option.

I have been working with the Cochins and Wyandottes for the last 7-8 years and have never purchased stock in that time. The Dorkings come from Roger Tice and were purchased at his house last winter. These are pure bred, show bred lines. They come from breeders and not hatcheries. You will hard pressed to find better birds in these very rare varieties anywhere. Please check out my website for details and pictures of the parent stock. I don't show a lot, but if you want references, I can provide them.

They are from Show Quality parents. No birds with DQs or major faults will be sold. The perfect bird will not be sold either [​IMG] Birds are about 3-4 months old, so they have some growing and finishing out to do. I hatched mostly in May, June and July this year. The Dorkings have been culled through with over half the birds being removed for growth rate (I'm working on this trait specifically this year). The rest is for sale.

Prices are: Wyandottes and Cochins $60/trio or $45/pair; Dorkings $60/Pair. No single females will be sold until the males are gone. Buy more, pay less.

There are roughly 20 Dorkings, 30 Wyandottes and 25 Cochins available as of 10/5/2011.

Contact me via email or BYC if interested.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  2. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    How much is shipping?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2011
  3. rtroxel

Nov 26, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    Shipping is usually $60-$90 depending on how far you are from NW Indiana. Plus the box, which you send me.

4. aurorarose25

aurorarose25 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Mesa, Az
    you have pics?

5. rtroxel

Nov 26, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    I haven't taken the time to actually take pictures of the actual birds for sale. This pictures on my website are of their parents.

6. PeachHillFarms

PeachHillFarms Out Of The Brooder

Oct 1, 2011
    Southwest Indiana
    How many boys do you have?

7. rtroxel

Nov 26, 2010
    Northwest Indiana
    I have plenty of Wyandotte males that are older. The cochin males are mostly younger--about 2 months. Total I have probably 20 Wyandotte and 15 Cochin Males.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by