Partridge Cochin roo Cincinnati area

Lacy Duckwing

Autistic Chicken Lover
Premium Feather Member
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
First off, do you have pictures? How is his temper?
I have 9 to 11 roosters rate now and I'm supposed to have only 3 roosters. 6 of those roosters are crowing including one that sounds like an owl.

mwparker

Hatching
Oct 28, 2018
He is very sweet! When my kids are able to catch him, they carry him around like a puppy dog. Has never attacked anyone or shown aggression to my 9, 7, 5 and 2.5 y/o. They are so heartbroken! We are hoping for a good home for him :)

First off, do you have pictures? How is his temper?
I have 9 to 11 roosters rate now and I'm supposed to have only 3 roosters. 6 of those roosters are crowing including one that sounds like an owl.

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 12

mwparker

Hatching
Oct 28, 2018
Sadly, we had to move him into the garage tonight so he doesn't make the neighbors upset :( Will put him back out in the daytime.

He is very sweet! When my kids are able to catch him, they carry him around like a puppy dog. Has never attacked anyone or shown aggression to my 9, 7, 5 and 2.5 y/o. They are so heartbroken! We are hoping for a good home for him :)

Lacy Duckwing

Autistic Chicken Lover
Premium Feather Member
Nov 6, 2017
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Perhaps he could be somebody's pet rooster. There is something that will cause a rooster not to crow. I had a rooster that never crowed. He never even clucked. He was just an all around quiet rooster. Your rooster is adorable. Good luck finding a home for him. You could try Craigslist, or if you're on Facebook, which I'm not, I heard there is chicken groups on there that you could try.

Top Bottom