Partridge/Grey SIZZLE Silkie Cockerel

AHappychick

Wanna-be Farmer
11 Years
Dec 16, 2008
westchester
For Auction: Partridge/Grey Sizzle Silkie Cockerel about 4+ months old. I have been working on a sizzle project that is silkies and sg with frizzled silkie feathers. The effect is so much fun as they are even fluffier than a regular silkie. Since only 50% will hatch out as sizzles, it is best to have a roo over regular silkie hens so that you have a higher percentage of making more. NEVER breed a sizzle to another sizzle or any other frizzled feather birds as a double douse of this gene will produce brittle feathers. He is a good looking boy with nice feet. I vaccinated him for Mareks as a day old chick.

He will ship in a new box express with grow gel and/or shredded apples for the journey. I will only ship weather permitting on both ends this included below freezing temps. I have 24 hour heat pads and will be fixing one to box. I also have shipping waterers and will use one if the express trip will take more than 24 hours. I welcome pick ups! Cost of shipping with box is $50.

I am not certified but I have had a closed flock/s for well over a year now and practice very strict bio security. I have had my birds tested and the only thing I personally have had to deal with so far is Mareks which is why I now vaccinate. I raise all my birds using only certified organic feed and organic remedies/treatments.

Please E-mail me at [email protected] as I am swamped with work and family stuff and have not had time to be on BYC much these days.

greyparsizzleroo.jpg

it is hard to see his partrige or buff colors in the pics below because of lighting.

sizzle1.jpg

sizzle2.jpg

sizzle3-1.jpg

sizzlefeet.jpg

Sire & Hens from the flock

FrizzleSilkieroo.jpg

silkiepullet59.jpg

barredsg2.jpg

graysghenf1.jpg

Last edited:
Please call them frizzled silkies or frilkies rather than sizzles because that is actually a breed with hard, not silkie feathers & when breeders misname their birds, it confuses the general public even more.

Back
Top Bottom