Partridge Showgirl Pullet NPIP More Pics Added

mountaintopsilkies

Songster
9 Years
Nov 14, 2010
MAINE
This little girl is well worth the money! I hate to give her up, but need to make room. My loss is your gain. She has a gorgeous Black Top Knot, Nice pigmentation, throughout the feathers and skin. She has correct number and spacing of toes. She is 7 months old and just started laying. I haven't shown her as of yet, BUT I can see many wins with this pullet. She is out of my own Breeding of Partridge Hen and Buff Roo.
She will be shipped in a New Bio-filtered Box, with plenty of veggies. She will be bathed and dusted before she leaves here. She will also have Vitamins and Electrolyes the day before she leaves.
Any Questions please email me, as my Pm box gets overloaded with mail.
As you know I cannot guarantee live birds, you are welcome to buy extra insurance, as Express Mail will pay $100.0 Only if Box is crushed. They will not cover if box is in good condition and the bird has died inside the box. Express Mail does not guarantee overnight delivery on live birds, it will take 3 days and if the bird is delivered later than that, then you can put in for a shipping return and that will depend on your PO.
I only accept PAYPAL. Paypal acc: [email protected] ( please make sure it is correctly spelled), as I have had people send money and the money never showed up and its a hassel trying to get back to the buyer.
When Bird is shipped I will send a tracking number to you. OK I GOT A LOT OF INQUIRES AND PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW! SO ADDING MORE PICTURES OF HER.
All said and done, Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!
71885_dsc_0015.jpg

Right side of Showgirl
71885_dsc_0009.jpg

Left side of showgirl
71885_dsc_0006.jpg

Picture of Feet
71885_dsc_0013.jpg

Picture of Flffy Butt!
71885_dsc_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Question; So this pullet is not bearded. If I cross her on a bearded partridge silkie rooster, what % of offspring will be bearded? Thanks, Carrie

I want this bird so flippin bad...and I don't even like Partridge colored birds I have a Partridge Showgirl...no where near as nice looking as this... *grumbles*
hmm.png

If you have a very nice Roo of Buff of Partidge or Black it will help your next generation. I used a Buff Silkie Roo with a Partridge Showgirl Hen. I have another Partridge Showgirl same age as this one, But Bearded, That I may also put on for sale later.
Quote:

I don't love partridge either, but the fates keep steering me that way... I am new to silkies, and have been hatching shipped eggs this year... my partridge babies always hatch (my lavender never do......) I have some good looking young partridge cockerels I'd like to put with showgirls (my obsession); I want the bearded girl too!!!!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom