Partridge Silkie Chicks!

blessedchick

Songster
8 Years
Nov 29, 2011
I have a pen full of the most darling Partridge Silkie chicks for sale! A few that were hatched early August and a bunch that were hatched 9/8/2012...even more late September...certified hatch-a-holic, here!
celebrate.gif

Price is $8 each or if you buy more than one they are $7 each.

Local pickup only...I am located just 20 minutes North of Columbus Ohio. You are welcome to come by the farm on your way to and/or from Nationals in November!

Please PM me with questions or if you want to come visit the Partridge Family!

Last edited:
That is a great deal for the quality silkies. Wish our states were closer as I would gladly buy you out , but I don't like to ship the little sillkies....Good luck on your sale and Please let me know if you are coming to Georgia as I adore silkies!!!!!!!! Great success on your listing.

Last edited:
That is a great deal for the quality silkies. Wish our states were closer as I would gladly buy you out , but I don't like to ship the little sillkies....Good luck on your sale and Please let me know if you are coming to Georgia as I adore silkies!!!!!!!! Great success on your listing.
Aw! Thank you so much! How about a road trip to the Nationals in November right here in Columbus??
celebrate.gif

As for quality, I haven't been disappointed by any of the chicks from this pen's previous hatches. The roo is from Geri Godina and the hens are from her bloodlines as well as CJ Silkies and George Mahalik. A beautiful group of birds. I will try to get some pix of these little guys today since it is sunny outside and they need some play time.

Thank you again!
Blessings,
Leslie

Well, in that case, if I make it to Nationals I will look you up. I could use at least a nice rooster to put in my Partridge pen for next season.
I will PM you later.

I apologize for the mosh pit of babies but they are SO tough to photograph!
lol.png

Their colors run the gamut of silvery white to very dark brown, all with the chipmunk stripes, of course. Most are vaulted and all appear to have good toes and foot feathering.

Please let me know if you have more questions! God bless and happy hatching!

Awww
ya.gif
They are soooo cute!!! If we lived by you I would sooo get them!! I wish silkie feather were warmer, that way you could ship... Congrats on the super cute chicks!! Do you think you would ever ship eggs?

Awww
ya.gif
They are soooo cute!!! If we lived by you I would sooo get them!! I wish silkie feather were warmer, that way you could ship... Congrats on the super cute chicks!! Do you think you would ever ship eggs?
Thank you, Scottyhorse! They really are such darlings and super friendly, too. I am hoping to get things worked out to be able to ship eggs in the spring. I will definitely let you know!

Back
Top Bottom