Pasha838

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Pasha838, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Pasha838

Pasha838 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2013
    Moscow, Rusia
    Hi everyone, my name is Pasha, i walk on the Internet and have entered to this page. I have now 7 chickens, 11 ducks, 18 geeses and 3 turkey. Next spring i will buy more fowl. I like to do photos of various fowl and animals. And i have one big dog. My english is not very good, but i can understand everything what write the people ))) If here are any problem width my english language i can speak german, spanish and japanese too (but i can`t tell that my japanese or german are better as my english hahaha). And i can speack russian, because i am russian. My hobby are to look in the Internet anything interesting.

I live in the country near of the Moscow (in Rusia). In the past time i had very various jobs (i changed the job very often - every 3-4 years), but now i want to be a farmer here in my place. I really like this job and think that it is very interesting. Now i build new buildings where will live the cheap, fowl and pigs. And maybe i will get one horse. I think as a first step i will buy one old horse from horseman-police of Moscow. There are one police who work in the parks, after some time the horses are old and the policeman change it. I cant pay much money because in the past time i don`t had any horse, only i the army, long years ago, when i worked there in the kitchen i have seen one horse every day, it was very nice. We used it for transfer the food from soldiers-cafe to pigs (what sometimes didn`t eaten the soldiers). There was so big pigs! Never have seen before. After long years i begin to understand that to be a farmer is very interesting. Maybe next spring i will buy one little piglet too.

And of course i have one garden, kitchen-garden, little park and one place where my friends play beach volleyball. I don`t have serious interest to this sport, but i did one good playning place, width much sand ))) My futher like this sport and playning there too.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
  2. liz9910

liz9910 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 8, 2012
    Northern California
    Welcome to BYC!

3. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    Hi Pasha!

Welcome. I'm glad you joined us.

Your English is definitely good enough for this site. [​IMG]

It sounds like you have quite a farm started already. I'm sure we will look forward to seeing pictures of your birds and the animals you will add to your farm!

4. Pasha838

Pasha838 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2013
    Moscow, Rusia
    of course ))) And i will see yours pictures too.

5. Kelsie2290

Kelsie2290 True BYC Addict Premium Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC!

6. danceinchicken

danceinchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2013
    VERMONT
    Welcome. Nice to have you.[​IMG]

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hello, Pasha, welcome to BYC.

8. chickenneighbor

chickenneighbor Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2010
    Maine
    Welcome to BYC!

9. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Hi and :welcome

Your english is pretty good, it's definitely better than my Russian (I'm trying to learn, but not doing very well so far. :lol:)
    Good luck with your farm, it does sound very interesting!

I saw some of your pictures on another thread, and I like your geese. They look very nice. :D

Enjoy the site!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by