PASO FINO FILLY - IL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pasochicken, Oct 12, 2007.

1. pasochicken

pasochicken Out Of The Brooder

Jan 23, 2007
    Paso Fino current photos 10/12/07

(For Sale/ trade - OBO)

She is 3 years old and ready to start training for saddle!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  2. broncbuster07

broncbuster07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2007
    Waxahachie, TX
    I hate to think what the shipping costs would be.

3. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    DELETE POST

leaving BYC

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Not far from Ritters LOL, near Wateska, IL not far from the interstate going to Kankankee, IL.

I have seen some of her horses, just beautiful!

5. pasochicken

Jan 23, 2007
    Commercial shipper would run about $2.50 a mile!
    Last year her full brother went to a lady in Alberta... cost around $2500 or so...

So ok, what am I offered for this fine baby?

She is Don Cunda, Hilaches, Marichal, Bolero Lace
    Lirico Con Vivo and with many old Puerto Rican Island champs in her DEEP pedigree!

She is not registered but can be by her new owner.
    I am letting her go without papers and have a reasonable value in mind, but what is your "bid"?

She longes and has been sacked out, will tie. I hope to get a saddle on her this week....but no rider! She is not ready for that.

ITEMS I NEED AND WILL CONSIDER IN TRADE IN ARE: HAY, trailer, tack, farm equipment, cattle, OR
    money! Or just let me know what you have to offer
    that you think is fair and please email me though we will talk privately on details! I have plenty of other horses so would not really be needing another horse, but heck, if you got another Paso of other bloodlines other than what I have...I guess I could think on it...right now though I am suffering a hay shortage and that would be the best tradein option, but give it your best shot! Send pics of your goods!

6. SunChick

SunChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2007
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Hilaches, did they not have an interesting article in trail horse mag, about that bloodline? I have heard that Hilaches can be very smart horses.

7. pasochicken

Jan 23, 2007
    Hilaches was extremely smart, although I think most all Paso horses are!

This filly above, her granddam is full Puerto Rican and linebred in all the right places...she was one smart mare. So the filly here should make a nice producer in the future.

The grand dam is going to be 28 years old. Her name is Fiesta. She was my first Paso Fino back in the 80's!! I got her as a long 2 year old and she has been the foundation of my herd. LARGO horse adn versatility she was in her heyday. She is now fully retired. Smoothest Puerto Rican gal I have ever had the pleasure to ride, yet alone own! And I have ridden quite a few!

All of Fiesta's grandkids even to third generation, boy you can tell they are hers!

The filly above is not a very large girl. She is about the same size that DON CUNDA was. Has his pretty star and man, those pretty white feet make her look like she is gaiting on a cloud!

Only reason why we did not paper her is because my hubby has some medical bills we are still trying to pay off so who ever would get her, she can be registered and you would just have to go through the hoops with the Paso Fino Horse registry on your time and dime.

ON ANOTHER TRADE IN ITEM, I would take in a brand new computer with printer etc.... and oh, if I did not sound clear in how a trade in would work here, it would be any of these items(above or here) equal to what we agree her value would be and if there is a difference, that could be made in cash or another item...LOL!! I'm a fair trader! However I don't do the shipping...!

I cannot finance her and my DH is sitting here telling me to have the buyer take me on a shopping spree on someone elses charge card to pay for her.. He suggested we go to BIG R!!! Heck, they have those neat little gift cards!!LOL!

(How's that for creative financing for my dreamers out there....see, where there is a wil, we can find away!!! Ok, guys, your turn!!) Email me privately though on your offers I would rather not have you post that here!)
    ------------------------------------------------------

For anyone needing shipping....
    I do have a buddy that does shipping for you guys in Canada! He will do USA trips too. YOu pay him direct though.. that is a seperate deal from the horse!

OK, well, there you go!

8. joanm

joanm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by