Pasofina is gonna be a grandma - pips started today

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by texasbartrambaby, Feb 24, 2009.

1. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    And right on time!!! [​IMG] They are due tomorrow afternoon and I just went and checked on them and saw two pips --

Pasofina you'll never believe who the first one was - one of the salmons! [​IMG]

I can hear baby chirps in there. Too cute. I am so relieved. Between the post office hurdling eggs and everything else, I'ma gonna have fuzzy butts again!!!! I have had a horrible time with the last batch with the PO hurting my baby eggs. Ticked me right off! (NOT at the ladies, the PO!!) But since I moved, my PO worker makes sure to GENTLY put them on my doorstep and ring the bell for any and all packages. Its great. Considering my mailbox is down on the main highway and he takes time out of his way to come to my new house! Horray for great po workers! I even said something to the postmaster about it when I sent off quilt blocks this week. He just smiled and said we don't have any of those kind of nice people around here! [​IMG]

Pray that the babies decide to come out all the way!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Congrats! and good luck.

Are they salmon faverolles? [​IMG]

3. texasbartrambaby

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Yes, she gave me two "extras" with my order of blue ameracaunas and golden cuckoos. She was so sweet and knew I wanted them!!!

I love salmon faverolles. Too pretty.

4. texasbartrambaby

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    [​IMG] Looks like a few more pips!!!!!

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

YAY! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by