Passages of Malibu why not incubator anonymous?

postalpoultry

Songster
6 Years
Mar 9, 2013
Mounds OK
You know that commercial for Passages of Malibu drug N alcohol rehab?
Well I think someone needs to start an incubators anonymous, cause I for one am in desperate need!!!!!!!!!!
Good lord I don't know whats wrong with me! I can't stop!
HELP HELP

I get what you mean.. both of my incubators have been running non stop the last two months, I have 9 eggs due on the 27th and just put in 6 Booted Bantam eggs today... and I'm starting a weekly staggered hatch that will rotate between my Mini and Octagon for the next few months. 7-10 eggs in each week (depending on size) and babies every 5-7 days! It's gonna be BUSY!

I fear you are more normal than I !
I had 23 bantams hatch yesterday 30 due day after tomorrow and this is my second run LOL good lord there are still all the others out there I haven't even started, geese, pheasant, guinea, quail and hopefully peafowl

NOW is that YOU in the pic QueenMisha ???? because it looks like the hotest guy ever Dean from Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fear you are  more normal than I !
I had 23 bantams hatch yesterday 30 due day after tomorrow and this is my second run LOL good lord there are still all the others out there I haven't even started, geese, pheasant, guinea, quail and hopefully peafowl 

NOW is that YOU in the pic QueenMisha ???? because it looks like the hotest guy ever Dean from Supernatural!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my! I wish I had the incubator space for that! I've been looking into an Octagon 40 but my budget is a little tight even for the Eco right now... sigh... my birthday is coming up in a few months, maybe I can convince my family to pitch in to the cause and get some July and August hatches done with it before fall sets in again.

As it is my bators are gonna be stuffed full... this is my first year breeding anything but mutts and I have a lot to work on. Silkies, Easter Eggers/Olive Eggers, Sex Links (Sussex/Rock), Booted Bantams, American Games, Ga Noi, Shamo, Ko Shamo, and Bantam Cornish... plus peafowl and guineas and maybe even partridge if my hens ever start laying.

Nope, that's Dean! My favorite fictional character from my favorite TV show. I'm a complete fanatic about Supernatural - I even have a life size cardboard cutout of Dean in my bedroom, haha.

Oh my! I wish I had the incubator space for that! I've been looking into an Octagon 40 but my budget is a little tight even for the Eco right now... sigh... my birthday is coming up in a few months, maybe I can convince my family to pitch in to the cause and get some July and August hatches done with it before fall sets in again.

As it is my bators are gonna be stuffed full... this is my first year breeding anything but mutts and I have a lot to work on. Silkies, Easter Eggers/Olive Eggers, Sex Links (Sussex/Rock), Booted Bantams, American Games, Ga Noi, Shamo, Ko Shamo, and Bantam Cornish... plus peafowl and guineas and maybe even partridge if my hens ever start laying.

Nope, that's Dean! My favorite fictional character from my favorite TV show. I'm a complete fanatic about Supernatural - I even have a life size cardboard cutout of Dean in my bedroom, haha.

Supernatural has the TOP spot on our DVR also, I love Dean but I can't let anyone around here know because everybody is always saying how my son looks sooo much like him and since its actually HIS favorite show (hence the recording) so that being the case I think it would be a little weird for me to let on like I like him LOL

I am perpetually low on funds myself plus I'm cheap LOL I made this incubator out of an old dishwasher, it was just an idea I never really expected it to work as well as it does!
sounds like you also have quite a variety of fowl runnin' round!

Back
Top Bottom