Pasta Recipes??

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by Iuvmychix, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Iuvmychix

Iuvmychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello fellow chicken lovers! I was wondering what pasta recipes you use.I have always been doing the normal tomato with meatballs and would love to try something new. Especially vegetarian recipes are appreciated!:) I am making pasta tomorrow and will make one of your recipes if you let me!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  2. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Mostly we put olive oil and salt on the pasta, and sometimes parmesan cheese.

I love oregano sprinkled lightly over it also. We keep it simple and it tastes great. [​IMG]

OK not very complicated, but there is our home's recipe!

It really makes it awesome if you get the fancy parmesan cheese that is thickly grated.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  3. Iuvmychix

Awesome! Thanks..... Anymore BYC’ers have recipes?

4. ArmFarm

ArmFarm Out Of The Brooder

Aug 13, 2011
    We still have fresh tomatoes so I put olive oil in a pan, then some minced garlic, add fresh tomatoes and a few red pepper flakes, add fresh basil at the end if you have it. Top with parmesan if you like. Delish!

5. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I like to saute' sliced zucchini & yellow squash w/garlic & onion in a little olive oil & butter, & toss it with hot cooked thin spaghetti w/coarse ground black pepper & shaved peccorino romano cheese.

6. Iuvmychix

Wow those recipes sound delish.Tonight I will be making Spaghetti Cabonara. I will post the recipes if any of you guys want it....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by