Pasture Land for Horse

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rodriguezpoultry, Jan 19, 2010.

1. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    It is only a matter of time until my horse is reunited with me. I would like to keep him nearby instead of burdening my aunt with another mouth to feed.

I am looking for a small area of land to keep my horse safe. He does not run cattle and is VERY gentle. He will run up to you from the middle of the pasture if you call for him. As of yet, I have not found a place for him to stay in AR.

If you have, or know of anyone who has land available for lease, please let me know.

I am looking for land near Fayetteville, AR.

He does get along with other horses in pasture and has no bad habits for the stall either.

2. cherig22

cherig22 Green Fields Farm

Sep 2, 2008
    SW Missouri
    Is he a stud or a gelding? I live about 3 hrs from Fayetteville, and have three mares. You can plunk him here if he is a gelding, or a TALL stud, lol. email me.

Cheri

3. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    He's ALL gelding. I don't trust myself around studs. He's been with donkeys before, but I do not have specifics on it.

4. rodriguezpoultry

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    I may have found a pasture close by! [​IMG] I'll keep this updated!

5. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    YOu can send him to Texas .. I'll ... um .... LEASE him from you .... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just kidding! Can't wait to hear that you have him back!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by