Pasty butt quartet growth thread! Gender guesses welcome!

TheOddOneOut

🙄🤚Just Be
Premium Feather Member
Feb 15, 2020
Home

Iluveggers

Free Ranging
Jun 27, 2021
NYS
@Overo Mare @black_cat @EmmaRainboe @Quaicken108 @Iluveggers @HappyClucker7 And literally anyone else...

GUESS WHAT?

It is very likely that I will do this all over again, come spring. Buy babies, fix their health crisis, raise them for a few weeks, and then sell them to good homes.
I am very excited.
:wee
@Overo Mare @black_cat @EmmaRainboe @Quaicken108 @Iluveggers @HappyClucker7 And literally anyone else...

GUESS WHAT?

It is very likely that I will do this all over again, come spring. Buy babies, fix their health crisis, raise them for a few weeks, and then sell them to good homes.
I am very excited.
:wee
That’s a GREAT idea! I am hatching twice next year (all rehoming is set already), but I’m afraid I’ll like it so much Ill want to hatch all the time! Hopefully I can find some “regulars” that want a handful of straight run chicks every year & I can steal 1 or 2 for the farm out of the batch 😂. I really enjoyed reading your thread, and it is awesome that you grabbed some of the pasty chicks to save! They were soooo adorable (especially Firefly but I have a “thing” for colored layers.) Gread job and thank you for inviting us along to see them grow! ❤️ Enjoyed every minute of it!

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
5 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York

Top Bottom