1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Paypal

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poultryisgood, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    Okay IM looking for some Eggs i dont have im looking for anything other then Buff orpington or rhode island reds if you have any rare breeds or even blue or black silkies eggs i would be willing to paypal tonight i want something i dont have thanks

2. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have Ameraucana eggs. Beautiful blues with an occasional green. $10/doz + $10 shipping. Paypal accepted.

Blessings,
    Melissa

3. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    how fast would i get them?

4. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I will take 12 blues i would rather not the green but if i have to so $20 right? whats your paypal email and is there anyway to get them fast?

5. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    The greens are very light turquoise rather than green. No olives or anything like that. All of the chickens have very nice muffs and beards and great albiet not standard colors. Could get you 12 blues but if you want extras it's the turquoise or bust. E-mailed you the paypal info. Let me know. Oh, and yes $20 total.

Blessings,
    Melissa

6. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Oh and I would mail from Houston priority so when you would get them depends on how far away you are but by Friday at the latest.

7. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    Hi Neighbor!! :frowOkay, I just have to ask....where in Houston are you? I am in Spring.

8. Poultryisgood

Poultryisgood Cooped Up

Jun 15, 2007
    I just sent you $20 when should i expect the eggs? also do they go to the post office or do they actually come to my house i don't know how it works

9. pasofinofarm

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    You're not just whisteling Dixie about the neighboor thing... I am near Conroe... What kind of poultry you have there birdbrain?

10. BirdBrain

BirdBrain Prefers Frozen Tail Feathers

May 7, 2007
    Alaska
    I was just up your way last week at the outlet mall.[​IMG] I raised some cornish rocks in the Garage early in the spring when it was still cool enough to do so. Ideal sent "warmers" so I ended up with 5 golden laced cochins. They were all supposed to be males, but I think at least one of them is a pullet. Maybe one other. They now live at my folks ranch in Victoria.

Edited 'cuz I can't spell [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by