Peachick with diarrhea

Mart1961

In the Brooder
Jul 10, 2018
Please help I have a 7 week old peachick that is sick with diarrhea and is lethargic. I went to Tractor supply yesterday and bought Corrid added to her water but she not drinking, Can I give it to her in a dropper and if so how much? I really don’t want to lose her but she is very weak. PLease help any suggestions. Ive separated her from her siblings and have her in a warm draft free area under a heat lamp.

Last edited:
Please help I have a 7 week old peachick that is sick with diarrhea and is lethargic. I went to Tractor supply yesterday and bought Corrid added to her water but she not drinking, Can I give it to her in a dropper and if so how much? I really don’t want to lose her but she is very weak. PLease help any suggestions. Ive separated her from her siblings and have her in a warm draft free area under a heat lamp.

I’m so sorry to hear this! I had a chick that wouldn’t move, drink, or eat for the first week or so. I was extremely nervous as are you. What I did was hand drink and feed her many times throughout the day. She refused to eat but I forced it down knowing that she wouldn’t survive without it. They sell chicken electrolytes at my nearby tractor supply, so add that to the water if possible. Make sure to watch her throughout the day too so you can see if she starts eating.

I’m so sorry to hear this! I had a chick that wouldn’t move, drink, or eat for the first week or so. I was extremely nervous as are you. What I did was hand drink and feed her many times throughout the day. She refused to eat but I forced it down knowing that she wouldn’t survive without it. They sell chicken electrolytes at my nearby tractor supply, so add that to the water if possible. Make sure to watch her throughout the day too so you can see if she starts eating.
Thank you ❤️

Back
Top Bottom