Peachicks for sale in Minnesota

Feb 23, 2020
Hi there! I am new here and can tell I am already going to fit right in! I am from elk River and we are planning on adding some peafowl to our little family of guineas and chicks this year. Is there anyone in Minnesota that will be selling peachicks this year?

Hi! :frow:welcome . I'm from southern IA, I hope you find someone to help you. Cackle Hatchery in southern MO ships peachicks. It's random and you don't get to pick what ones you want. Cackle gets the peachicks offsite from a Peafowl farm and they are very limited, so if you want some you need to order right away.

Hello & welcome Chicky. I am in Chisago Co and expect pea chicks this year. In MN, the pea hens don't lay until March, April or May. Takes them awhile to warm up from winter. :)
Hi there! I'm so excited! Is there a way I could pay for a few now to "reserve" them or would you prefer me to wait until they are laid and hatched and pay on pickup if that is okay of course

Hello & welcome Chicky. I am in Chisago Co and expect pea chicks this year. In MN, the pea hens don't lay until March, April or May. Takes them awhile to warm up from winter. :)
I forgot to ask and I'm sure this depends on color but do you have an idea how much you will roughly be charging for the chicks? Just so I can prepare.

I forgot to ask and I'm sure this depends on color but do you have an idea how much you will roughly be charging for the chicks? Just so I can prepare.
I also would be interested in peachicks this year in MN. I have a white peacock and have been unsuccessful trying to find him a white breeding age hen, so I am hoping someone in Mn or nearby WI will have white or pied chicks available this summer.

Back
Top Bottom