Peachicks for Sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SDpeafowl, Jul 31, 2011.

1. SDpeafowl

SDpeafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Dakota
    *DON'T Click Buy it Now, Contact me if interested**
    I have 16 peachicks for sale, ranging in age between 2 months and 1 week. I have 7 Cameos, 7 India Blue, 1 India Blue Pied, and 1 India Blue White-Eye. I am asking $20 each or we can come up with an agreement on a price for more then two. The chicks come from a pen with an IB male split to Cameo and White and an IB hen and a Cameo hen. I would like them to be picked up or we can meet somewhere in between, but I won't travel more then 90 miles. We are located in southeastern South Dakota, 30 miles west of Yankton in the small town of Tyndall. If I can't sell them around here I may consider shipping. If you would like to PM and tell me that you are interested I can put you on a list of possible shipping and get back to you this fall. Shipping is new to me. Thanks!

Contact Info:
    Call me at 605-464-1022 or Email at [email protected] or PM me.

[​IMG]

2. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Would you ship when the weather is cooler?

3. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    Quote:x2

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    His add says he can put you on a list for shipping if they don't sell before temps cool down. [​IMG]

5. SDpeafowl

Apr 3, 2011
    South Dakota
    I have never shipped before so I'm not sure how everything works, but I can find out. If I don't sell them around where I live I may consider shipping. I can put you 3 down if you would like. I am not guaranteeing anything.

6. RHRanch

RHRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

I would be interested in cameos - maybe 4? Put me on the list for possible shipping, shipping is not as bad as you think, really easy actually.

7. SDpeafowl

Apr 3, 2011
    South Dakota
    7 India Blue's now SOLD

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by