Peachicks from my Bronze peacock

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by deerman, Aug 21, 2010.

1. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Have a few peachicks from my bronze peacock, and 4 peahen in 4 patterns and split to bronze.(pied, white eye, blackshoulder, and silverpied) Some I know who the mother is. These will be blue split to bronze, and split one of these patterns.
    I am keeping most of the bronze chicks.
    Pick up ,or can ship if temps. not to hot.( shipping cost about same for 1 or 4)

Auction is per chick, winner can take how many they want. Auction for chicks from bronze. Chicks will be 4 to 10 weeks old, all out of brooder

Also will have other peachicks, other colors patterns or split.
    will be selling surplus from my other pens.
    Silver pied split peach x peach hens,pied ,w.e. hen( selling all non peach, some will be split peach)(some silver pied )
    Spalding 50 % split charcoal both parents(chicks are spalding some will be split to charcoal,and pied or white)
    Blackshoulder split peach X BS pied hens.(selling all non peach, some males will be split peach)
    Spalding Charcoal split pied X Spalding split white and spalding split pied hens.

Keeping all charcoals, selling some splits

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  2. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Do you have pics of some of the peachicks. Also I am looking for some cameo peachicks or a yearling cameo Peahen. You can PM.

Thanks,
    Michelle

3. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    pics taken today...also NPIP flock 31-321

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2010
  4. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    I would like to get a cameo peachick or 2 if you have any. or differant colors. Can you email me what you have exactly: [email protected]

Thanks,
    Michelle

Last edited: Aug 22, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by