Peacoch help please

EARTHCHILDLONI

Chirping
May 16, 2015
Fairborn, Ohio
I do not find a reply for limping in question above. My almost 2 year old peahen( i think a hen) lives in house since hatched from an egg. I have problems with her leg and research looks like tendon which i had in young turkeys before but she was fine till now. I have ideas what may be the problem but need to PLEASE TALK TO SOMEONE who i can explain what happen from where i think problem started till now. I believe it was illness then maybe injury. At first i put all symptoms together and acted fast to not loose her. Not seeing the walking and ballance was maybe due to small fall id have to explain all. Im trying hard but i need to explain history of her and see if my ideas make sence and if i can help her. PLEASE ive never asked for help so i dont know how it works it will be long to explain all so i hoped that someome is able to let me call and explain and help me. If anyone thinks they can let me call and can help. PLEASE SHE IS MY CHILD NOT JUST A BIRD. THANK YOU

I won't be able to help much because my knowledge of birds is limited. But if it's a problem you are this concerned about, take her to an exotic vet. They will be able to help.

If anyone can give help i am looking into finding a vet who will help in my area but hoped someone knows of peafowl and maybe had problems they worked thru. Needing to help her ive gone crazy to make sure what to do. I dont know how to do a video and post it i need a min to figure out how to use the site. its more then her leg i think it started with other problem and then she fell and her tendon is inward at hock( her knee with leg out and rest on leg or thrust it out in front while sleeping). I think i need to put her in a sling she can no weight and heal it but i need to know for sure and best way but also need to know what to do about conditions i think started maybe making her not well and i didnt know till she fell of pearch only 7 inches but i grabbed her out, her legs and body was twisted around it and shaking like shock and i held her massaged loved on her been working for 2 weeks and ballance and walking better eating all but does not drink i have to use a syringe and give drink with proabotic and electrolytes then saw leg and knew tendon too but since not a chick it i guess was injured from the fall and shock id have to explain so much to make sence and if i dont explain all it can be thought many other things where i have come to think its a series of things that i tended to and ive saved her but shes not ok! I need to explain all so you or someone gets all the facts. Im sorry if im confusing. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom