peacock breeders within 4 hours of harrisburg pa

poobabysdaddy

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 28, 2014
i want to grt a good group of peafowl breeders going in a close nit region...........lets say pa,nj md,va wva, and ohio and southern ny

HI, I live just east of Erie PA - I wouldn't call my self a "breeder" - but I have sold pea eggs n chicks from our peafowl - they're not bred any color, ours are all together in one pen. Does this count? our male is bs and we have four hens - ib pied, ib loud pied with a touch of Spaulding, bs and purple bs.

HI, Ya I shipped eggs once. This year was our first year getting eggs - our peas were two years old this spring. I don't think I'm getting any eggs this fall, but I already started a list for next year. - I never made it through my list for this year.... I plan on hatching a bit more next year as that was the list I'm the most behind in.
I had shipped to Pittsburgh and it went very well. None of the eggs broke and i believe she said 9 out of 11 or 12 were developing. which i hear is really good. esp for shipped eggs. I was really worried about it and was very happy they made it there safely.

Add me! I have a bs pied x ib hen. Just juvies at this point but put me in the group! I'm in york, pa.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom