Peacock Breeding session has begin in Morocco

Yassine

Chirping
May 21, 2018
Hallo Peacock lovers

we are happy to share with from North Africa our second breeding season with first Egg documented 27.02.2021.

See video is one day after the first egg Mr peacock mating for more eggs

until now we have 2 eggs

Wish you all good breeding season and looking forward to hear from you

Hallo Peacock lovers

we are happy to share with from North Africa our second breeding season with first Egg documented 27.02.2021.

See video is one day after the first egg Mr peacock mating for more eggs

until now we have 2 eggs

Wish you all good breeding season and looking forward to hear from you
Hi nice video...
I'm Mourad from Morocco too...
I have 3 peacocks with 3 peahens at the farm near Rabat. I bought em a year ago never seen them mating... Got some eggs though but didn't have any chicks... We'll see what will happen this year... I want to build em a pen (coz they're still with the chicken right now) I'm afraid they get sick by the winter because of the cold weather... Any advice ??

Hi nice video...
I'm Mourad from Morocco too...
I have 3 peacocks with 3 peahens at the farm near Rabat. I bought em a year ago never seen them mating... Got some eggs though but didn't have any chicks... We'll see what will happen this year... I want to build em a pen (coz they're still with the chicken right now) I'm afraid they get sick by the winter because of the cold weather... Any advice ??
Welcome to BYC! What's the weather like there?

Unlike my ducks who have no inhibitions about breeding anywhere, anytime, I have never seen my peacocks mating. Must be happening sometime because we are hatching peachicks.
With adequate protection when needed, the peacocks do fine here where we get lots of snow, and temperatures below freezing for months on end.
Good luck. Looking forward to pictures.

Unlike my ducks who have no inhibitions about breeding anywhere, anytime, I have never seen my peacocks mating. Must be happening sometime because we are hatching peachicks.
With adequate protection when needed, the peacocks do fine here where we get lots of snow, and temperatures below freezing for months on end.
Good luck. Looking forward to pictures.
What time of year do East Indies mate here in the Great Plains?

Back
Top Bottom