Peacock Jewelry

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by missevie, Dec 29, 2010.

1. missevie

missevie Out Of The Brooder

Oct 15, 2010
    Dallas
  2. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    I followed the link. Nice sideways pic of you and your horse, but I didn't find any pics of peacock jewelry. How about posting pics?

3. featherhead

featherhead Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2008
    Kentucky, USA
    I don't do facebook but would love to see your creations, as I also make pea jewelry and use the feathers for other embellishments.

4. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    I have been wanting to make some jewelry with my peas feathers, but so far I haven't. I did make a cool mask with peacock feathers all over it, and my teacher picked it to be in an art show so that is good! I would love to see your jewelry![​IMG]

5. missevie

Oct 15, 2010
    Dallas
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110284972322758

Worked for me, but could be because I am logged in. Facebook is just so picky.lol. I will post my top sellers, they are nice pieces without to much added to it. I have some that are so incredibly elaborate. All crystals used are Swarovski and all findings are sterling silver or 14k gold [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Also on the hurl earring, all spun wire is now replaced with the bead caps that are on the first pictured pair. The hurl one also comes with swarovskis, but I didn't want to make this to picture heavy.

6. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Your link worked fine for me - VERY NICE! you are quite talented!

7. featherhead

featherhead Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2008
    Kentucky, USA
    Great pieces! Love your work.

8. missevie

Oct 15, 2010
    Dallas
    Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me. I have so other things that I am working on, not jewelry so much as decorations. When I get it down right I will post pictures, main thing holding me back is I need to do it outside and it has just been to darn cold.lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by