Peacock Killer!

Wow.. thats one sick lady. I hope she does get th efine AND jail time along with it.
She must have mental problems though, to take a baseball bat to an animal like that...

I hope that the old bat does some jail time. She wasn't even humane enough to make sure it was dead.

omg what
hit.gif
she better pay the time

Just awefull.... She should of hired someone to trap and release it far away instead of being so cruel...
At least we have eachother... I know if I needed to get rid of a beauty like that I can just come here and post it and it would find a great home immediately....
wink.png

Last edited:
Being as though I am a softie and a whimp when it comes to animal abuse, I cannot read the story. I will get upset and burst out in tears.
hit.gif
Animal Abuse is UNACCEPTABLE and people should pay with JAIL TIME anytime they abuse any animal in any way. Poor peacock.

She is clearly guilty of animal cruelty. Even if peacocks are an invasive species in Hawaii, and not everyone appreciates their noise, that was an unacceptable way to deal with the situation. Culling of any animal should be as fast and painless as possible. Beating the animal and leaving it to die of horrific injuries over a period of is not humane, and thus cruel. That sucks that she was acquitted. While a guilty verdict would be a slap on the wrist the since animal cruelty laws usually have only minor punishments, it matters that it is in her record and there was at least some justice dealt out.

I can understand the need to "do away" with a pest
But that is just sick what she did and wasn't even bothered to make sure it was dead. Very harrowing image.

Sounds like she has some "penned" issues. I don't think jail will help her but she should definently be ordered to seek therapy.

Back
Top Bottom