Peacocks Train Growth

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by AndysPeafowlSanctuary, Dec 18, 2010.

1. AndysPeafowlSanctuary

AndysPeafowlSanctuary Chillin' With My Peeps

So he's finally about to turn 3 next year and he'll be ready to breed with his wifey. This Is Pavo My Black Shoulder Peacock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Flurry My White Peacock 4 years old which i will be breeding him with my 5 year old silver pied peahen

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Java The Green (My Fav.) Turns 2 next year, This Year Is His first real train growing in
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:Up early huh Andy? The pics are beautiful. I hope that mine look as beautiful as yours when they get older. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. I see the sand in your aviary. [​IMG]

3. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Your green is really looking nice and your blackshouler is very pretty also. I can't wait to see your blackshouder's first train fully grown out![​IMG]

4. AndysPeafowlSanctuary

AndysPeafowlSanctuary Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm an insomniac. I can't seem to sleep much at night anymore. I'm night time manager at a Japanese Restraunt and by time i get home at night I can't see to get ne sleep. [​IMG] I'll sleep when I'm dead anyway!

5. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Beautiful! thanks so much for sharing the pics. I am looking forward to seeing my young males grow their trains, too.

Have to laugh seeing the pics of the "first" eye feathers. Kind of like when human parents see the first tooth on their kids, right? [​IMG]

Mine will get there!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by