1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

PEACOCKS WANTED IN NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Backyard rancher, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Backyard rancher

Backyard rancher Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2007
    As a kid growing up my neighbor had peacocks and guineas. I remember how regal the peacocks looked walking around the yard. I am looking for a couple of both but do not want to make a large order to McMurry

2. hazelton farm

hazelton farm New Egg

Mar 6, 2007
    I have two yearling india blue males that I can part with if you're interested in one or both. Located in Gates, NC. $50 each Will also trade for royal palm or Bourbon red turkey hens.
    Stacy

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  3. Backyard rancher

Feb 12, 2007
    Do you have any pictures of them.....Also forgive a stupid question but where is Gates, NC

4. hazelton farm

hazelton farm New Egg

Mar 6, 2007
    We're two miles from the Suffolk, VA line up in NorthEast NC. We do travel towards Greenville however, every so often.
    I can email you pics if you give me your email address.
    Stacy

5. Backyard rancher

Feb 12, 2007
    we are just outside of Raleigh NC

6. hazelton farm

hazelton farm New Egg

Mar 6, 2007
    Oh! Look in the AG Review. There's a lady with EXTREMELY well priced peacocks, yearlings, IN Raleigh. She's got her ad in this month.
    If you need the link, lemme know!

7. Backyard rancher

Feb 12, 2007
    Link would be great
    thanks again

8. hazelton farm

hazelton farm New Egg

Mar 6, 2007
  9. tonya in broadway

tonya in broadway Out Of The Brooder

Jan 13, 2007
    hi
    not sure where you are in nc but i live in the sanford area (40 miles from raleigh) and my feed store in sanford gets they in this time of the year you can buy 1 or more. just email me if you are nearby and i will give you directions. good luck..............toya:cool:

10. boomerge

boomerge Out Of The Brooder

Sep 16, 2007
    Have a friend who sells peacocks, several different colors available. If intrested, e-mail me and can give you more info. Houston Tx. area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by