Peafowl and guinea eggs for sale / NC

hazelton farms

Songster
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
NC
Well, it's not gonna work, I can't hatch 5 flats of pheasant eggs, 5 flats of orp eggs and fit in the peafowl eggs. So the peafowl eggs are up for sale. The guinea eggs have to go too. As well as the turkey.

I normally get $10 an egg for peafowl. They are black shoulder india blue hens and india blue hens in with our india blue cock and then one pair of opals in their own pen. I've got 15 eggs but none of them are marked as to who's is what's.... There may be more out there by the end of the day (they tend to lay late). I can ship tomorrow. You can purchase some or all of the eggs BUT they'd have to be shipped in TWO diff. flat rate boxes. Those are all I have right now and they won't fit into one safely, I don't believe. Each flat rate box is $12.95 and confirmation is another $.60. Please keep that in mind! I could do up to 10 peafowl eggs in one box. Make a reasonable offer.

36 guinea eggs and whatever is laid today. My guineas are all lavendars except one white hen, BUT they are throwing pieds. I dunno why. Most of them are hatching lavendar however. Shipping will be $13.55. $36 for the eggs.

Want some of them and to have a mix of eggs? I can do a box with some 3 peafowl, 10 guineas and 4 turkeys and 8 ringneck pheasant, shipping of $13.55 and a cost of $46.45 IF the other eggs don't get all spoken for first!

Please post SOLD and paypal to [email protected] if you're wanting them.

Stacy

how many of the turkey eggs you have and how much are they with shipping to 27295

Mindy

Only selling the turkey eggs for this round if someone wants a mixed batch just to make it more fun.

Stacy

Peafowl are tentatively sold, guineas are still up for grabs at this point. Anyone? $30 + shipping cost...I'll lower the price. Taking them to the sale tomorrow if I don't get any takers.

Stacy

I wish i could im in nc oldlady would kill me
barnie.gif

Guinea eggs are taken for now, but I can put you on a list (hey I can start a list!!) and you can get the next set if you'd like.

I haven't heard back from Pudge about the other 9 peafowl, but I believe those 'are' taken, I know for SURE that 6 are sold.

I can start a list for those too since the bator is going to be full up!

Stacy

i do i do i do i do but maybe latter on got to put up a privacy fence first then maybe

Lost, keep me in mind.

Pheasant eggs...I'll PM you about those when I talk to my husband about them this evening.
wink.png

Stacy

Back
Top Bottom