1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Peafowl Breeders for Sale

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by SDpeafowl, Feb 13, 2015.

1. SDpeafowl

SDpeafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Dakota
    I have for sale a few adult breeder peafowl. These are NPIP certified birds. I can ship these birds or they can be picked up as well. I have had good luck with hatch rates from these birds.

India Blue Pied Peacock (Age 4) - $175
    White Peahen (Age 3) - $250
    **These two have been a pair for two years and I would like to sell them together. Buy the pair for $395.**

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  2. FalynCady

FalynCady Just Hatched

Feb 17, 2015

So sorry I forgot to check back for your reply. Is the pair still for sale? I am still interested if they are. I understand they will need to be shipped later in the season when the male loses his train. My address is 2120 Cady road, Boonville, NY 13309. Looking for an idea on shipping although I will probably request that they be held at the post office. I'm very rural and don't get deliveries directly at home. My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Thank you for your time.

3. SDpeafowl

SDpeafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2011
    South Dakota
    I sent you a PM with the information.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by