1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Peafowl eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Florida chick, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have 3 hens laying and have 2 eggs from today available. They are India Blues.
    Please post sold and send Paypal to [email protected]
    I wrap in bubble wrap and pack in packing styro. These will ship Priority with Del confirmation
    Shipping is included for $55 I was just going to sell chicks but I have had so many emails about eggs I may as well offer some of them. These eggs are fresh and fertile. One of our Peahens hatched 6 chicks and they are sold already/ In another pen there is another hen setting, so more chicks available shortly.

2. lovemychicks2much

lovemychicks2much Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2009
    Mercer Co.
    I would love to get them but there is no way i could pay that lol and not even know if they would hatch or not i think ill stick with waiting on my moms to hatch she has the same ones and a set of white ones

3. chickie_mama

chickie_mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2008
    Lula, GA
    ditto for me!!!! my 14 year old is practically begging for pea fowl, but I can't pay that.... Sorry!

4. whitecra

whitecra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    I would love to try some but can't pay that. I ordered polish eggs last year and none hatched. They sent me some more and I only had 12 hatch so I am not sure about the shipped ones.
    Chris

5. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I'm a little dumb when it comes to this but what are Peafowls?

Edited to add.
    Oh, I see, Peafowls are peacocks. Sorry dumb me. Now I know what they are. They were selling them at an auction I went to for over $100.00 a bird.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  6. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Peacocks. [​IMG] Sorry guys, I sold some on Ebay and got $25 an egg... I thought $55 was fair for 2+ and it included shipping. Ck back for peachicks I will have those also available.

7. pascopol

pascopol Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2009
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:Peafowl eggs are expensive, peahen is not an egg laying machine like most chicken hens.

Also they come to breeding capability at 2 or more years not 6 months.

And most of all they are beautiful creatures.

You can whine about peafowl prices, but if you really want them birds you have to pay.

Sorry

8. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I would love to have some but I have no room for them. [​IMG]

9. tebs78

tebs78 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    IM getting a set (male and female) tomorrow! YAY I am bringing the lady some geese that were free out of the paper and in return she's giving me the two peacocks! Im so excited.

10. ginbart

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Quote:[​IMG] WoW, that's a deal. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by