Peafowl Eggs - QUICK SALE

Kedreeva

Longfeather Lane
13 Years
Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
These eggs have been claimed! Thank you!

So, I am not turning on my incubator this year (I tested eggs with a friend instead) and I just got back from a 2-week vacation and while I had someone come pick up the eggs from the first week, there are a couple dozen unclaimed eggs from 6/4 to today. I plan to take the eggs from earlier in the week to my friend, but there are 10 eggs from 6/8-6/11 that I can ship Monday (tomorrow, 6/12) if anyone is interested. My flock is not currently NPIP certified (my cert dropped off last year and I need to send in the docs for this year to renew it) but the birds are all tested pullorum free (I am a certified tester).

There are 4 eggs from my (possibly split BS) pied purple boy over BS purple and BS pied purple hens. There are 6 eggs from my dark pied blue split cameo boy over 2 blue pied, 1 purple, and 1 purple pied hens.

Baby possibilities should be whites (out of purples), purple pied (split BS, possibly full BS), dark pied purple, pied blues (possibly split purple or cameo if boys), dark pied blues (possibly split cameo or purple if boys), dark pied cameo females, and pied cameo females.

Eggs are $5 per, shipping will probably be $15-20. This is the only time this year I will be offering eggs at this price.

The images below are of the parents.
purple peas.jpg
Blu.jpg
Orion.jpg
tumblr_inline_ood4ev6LCT1rtlvv1_500.jpg
tumblr_oqmlccJbqw1rc4grco1_500.jpg

Last edited:
OMG!! nice birds and killer price! I wish the incubator was set up and ready for these eggs. WOW!! Maybe next time you get the $5 itch I will jump on board for a few eggs.

Free bump for now.
ThangBom

Do you have any more Peafowl eggs for sale , at 5.00 I'd really like to buy several egss ! Thanking you in advance

@Dalia dalia No... please read the first post of threads before you respond to them, because you have revived a post that's over a year old. The entire first post is crossed out with the very first line saying these one time only eggs had been claimed.

@Dalia dalia This was a set sale of very specific eggs. If I was selling different eggs, I would make a different thread (which is exactly what I did when I was selling eggs earlier this year).

In the future, if you arrive to a dead thread that is over a year old and want to inquire about current sales, it would be better to PM the user. Now this thread is listed at the top of the forum, where others may not check the date and also post, and you've bumped down active threads so they aren't as easily viewed.

Back
Top Bottom