1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Peafowl Hatching Eggs - Presale for 6/19 shipping

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Kedreeva, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    Been a long time since I actually sold eggs, so here we go for a one-week-of-eggs sale!

Eggs will be from both pens, whoever is laying. Pen #1 is a pied purple boy (possibly split blackshoulder) over BS purple and BS pied purple hens. Pen #2 is dark pied blue split cameo boy over 2 blue pied, 1 purple, and 1 purple pied hens. My NPIP cert fell off last year and I have yet to send in the paperwork to renew (I am a certified tester) but all the parents have tested negative.

Baby possibilities should be whites (out of purples), purple pied (split BS, possibly full BS), dark pied purple (split bs, possibly full BS), pied blues (possibly split purple or cameo if boys), dark pied blues (possibly split cameo or purple if boys), dark pied cameo females, and pied cameo females.

Eggs are $10 per, shipping will be $14 for 8 or less, $19 for more than 8. I will only charge for eggs laid from 6/15 on, but will include extras from 6/12-6/14 for free upon request up to the capacity of the shipping container. I will contact you Sunday, 6/18, with the number of available eggs (last week it was ~10, + extras) to confirm purchase and payment.

If you are interested in eggs past 6/19, please leave a reply here, or send a PM, and we can work it out!

The images below are of the parents.
    Blu.jpg Orion.jpg purple peas.jpg tumblr_inline_ood4ev6LCT1rtlvv1_500.jpg tumblr_oqmlccJbqw1rc4grco1_500.jpg

2. Huntgas

Huntgas Just Hatched

Mar 31, 2017
    Hi, Your peafowl are beautiful! I have not had good luck with shipped eggs but might try again if you have any available. I have good hatch rates on my own chicken eggs.....
    Let me know if anything available. Thanks, Danny

3. Kedreeva

Kedreeva Longfeather Lane

Jun 10, 2010
    Michigan
    @Huntgas Sorry! My purple boy dropped his train already, and my blues are no longer laying!

4. Huntgas

Huntgas Just Hatched

Mar 31, 2017
    OK, thanks for the reply!

5. Frenchmenlove

Frenchmenlove Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2014
    New Orleans
    do you think it easier to ship the egg or peachick

6. MartinsPoultry

MartinsPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Your peafowl are so gorgeous.
    I will talk to my fiance about this as we are both wanting to get some peafowl ourselves to complete our homestead.

7. Jrowley35

Jrowley35 Out Of The Brooder

Oct 6, 2015
    Kansas
    Do you have any remaining?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by