We started this project in September, but with our weather it took way longer to finish than expected! Here is when we started: Here we got more of the rails put up: I had to do a lot myself as my husband and I both work, plus our girls are involved with stuff. 2x4 wire is doubled up on the bottom with chicken wire (both I got for free from a friend ) On the top half is 1x2 galvanized wire that I bought. For the top is Top right nylon coated 1x1 netting. I've been letting the Mandarins out everyday and they put themselves to bed in the shed every night and I close it up. I still have to move my Peacock and hen into the pen, but I'd like it to be a bit nicer to do so. Here are pictures from from today...the Mandarins are swimming in snow! I am so happy it's finished. I can't wait until spring to add plants and dress it up a bit! I want to put a flower garden around the outside and some bushes to help with cover.