Peafowl or Eggs Wanted in Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickenfiend, Aug 20, 2008.

1. Chickenfiend

Chickenfiend Out Of The Brooder

Aug 16, 2008
    Bellville OH
    Where can i get Peafowl or eggs in Ohio?

Thanks,
    Sean

2. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I would try the Mt. Hope Auction...it is held on Wednesdays. They will also have an exotic auction coming up in September sometime and I'm sure they would have some there. I went to a swap in Mt. Hope and there were some there. My friend, Harley's Girl on the BYC, knows a guy in OH that has peafowl. His email address is: [email protected]. His name is Bert and tell him that Char referred you! Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure he told her that he would try to be at the exotic auction next month! He's battling cancer and going through chemo right now, so if he's up to it, he'll be there!!

Happy hunting! [​IMG]

Jen [​IMG]

3. bugladyleah

bugladyleah Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    PA
    Hey Ohio people...I am right across the border in PA and will have India Blue eggs in the spring (hopefully) and POSSIBLY black shouldered, as well. I also am going to try to hit up the Mt. Hope exotic sale. I believe it is Sept. 18,19,20 with each day featuring different types of creatures. They should have tons of peafowl. They have a website www.mthopeauction.com if you want to check it out. Good luck!!

Leah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by