Peafowl pairs in MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Feb 25, 2008.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have several India blue peafowl available NPIP tested #51-391. I can sell up to 4 adult India blue pairs.... 2 India blue 2 year olds..... and 3 pairs of yearlings. Prices vary depending on age.
    I cant ship the adults (boys have full trains) but will consider shipping the 1 and 2 year olds.

Serious inquiries please email privately [email protected]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    How much for a pair of 1-2 year olds? My grandmother has wanted peacocks for along time and your are very beautiful!! [​IMG]

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

That bird is beautiful! I don't want any, just wanted to tell you how lovely it is. [​IMG]

4. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Thanks guys. I have a bunch of these guys... they are so addicting.
    Some of the birds I have available were rescued and really need homes where they will be appreciated.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  5. polish15

polish15 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2008
    MD
    Where are you located in MD. I am in MD also. I may be intrested in purchasing some stuff from you in the spring. I am located on the eastern shore.

6. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I am north of Frederick Md.

7. tink

tink Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2007
    upstate SC
    Hey... Do you ever sell hatching eggs? I would love to have some of those down the road. Shipping live birds makes me kinda nervous....Have you had much luck?
    Tink

Another question....Can you have more than one male in a flock or do you need to seperate them like chickens?

8. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    How much are you selling the 1-2 year olds for? I'm thinking about buying some for my dad's bday.

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Peachick I emailed you about somthing else. I think the peafowl are very beatiful and i will se if my aunt might get a few from you.

Henry

10. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I pm'd you a while ago peachick, I'd really like to get some prices on these beautiful birds. Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by