Peafowl who eat Cat Food - FREE DRY CAT FOOD

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by kuntrygirl, Jan 21, 2011.

1. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    From time to time, I find links to different companies who will mail out coupons for FREE DRY CAT FOOD. For those of you peafowl owners who feed your peafowl dry cat food, would you be interested in me posting these links so that you can get these coupons for FREE CAT FOOD? If so, I will start a thread for this free cat food and update and post the links as I find these links. I have been getting coupons for FREE CAT FOOD for many years. I have a lot of stray and feral cats around my property, so I am always looking for free food to add to my collection of cat food. I'm a penny pincher, so every penny counts with me. Just let me know. If no one is interested, then I won't begin the thread.

2. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    I am intrested, i don't feed my peas cat food cause they just like it but i have 4 cats now and could use it for them.
    Thanks for posting this [​IMG]

3. TerriLaChicks

TerriLaChicks Overrun With Chickens

Apr 23, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    PLease do post your links! like you, we have several feral cats that we feed, in addition to our two "official" barn cats. One of these days I'm going to get a live cam & set it up just to see what all we do feed every night. I know we get the occasional possum in addition to who-knows-how-many cats.

4. Yoda

Yoda Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Shady Hills, FL
    I am interested in FREE! I do give all my birds dry cat food as a treat for the extra protein.

5. artsyrobin

artsyrobin Artful Wings

Mar 1, 2009
    Muskogee OK
    I'm also interested! my waterfowl would greatly appreciate it!

6. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Please do.

Thanks from Imp's feral herd

7. allanimals21

allanimals21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2009
    MN
    yea that would be awesome....I have quite barn cat population that would appriciate the free food!

8. kathydoolittle

kathydoolittle Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 14, 2009
    Pittsburg KS
    Quote:I would also love the links. Thanks for sharing.

9. Joe.G

Joe.G Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2011
    Eastern NY
    What ever happen with this? I would be intrested also.

10. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    [​IMG] i only have 2 cats now, but the way they are making cat and dog food i ain't feeding it to my animals any more, that stuff can float in the water for a month and never rot, it is like Styrofoam, i found the Ultra kibble to be the same way, i stopped using it also, i want my animals to have good nutrition not fillers and crap so i spend alot of time making food for them so i know they are getting the best i can offer, my chickens are a big help when it comes to feeding my dogs and cats.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by